Complete, Simple, Intuitive, Effective and
Portable NMR Console.
iSpin-NMR is SpinCore Technologies'
complete, portable NMR console. The
iSpin-NMR can serve as a complete system
console for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
or Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) with
spectrometer frequencies from 0 to 100 MHz
(certain restrictions apply, see the
This unique system is housed in a small
form factor 2U Rackmount, providing users
with a compelling price/size/performance
proposition unmatched by any other device on
the market today.
- Includes internal RF output signal
amplifier, 20 Watts Peak Envelope Power
(PEP) Standard, optionally up to 200 Watts
- Integrates excitation and acquisition
components onto a single system.
- Directly captures and digitally
demodulates IF/RF signals. The desired
baseband bandwidth is user definable
- Generates completely formed RF
excitation pulses as well as high
resolution digital control signals
- Has Arbitrary Waveform Generation (AWG
or 'shaped pulse') capability
- Maintains signal coherence between
excitation and acquisition systems at all
- Autonomously signal-averages the
baseband data between multiple
- Samples the input signal at up to 75
Ms/s with 14-bit resolution.
- Captures input signals above the Nyquist
frequency, up to approximately 100 MHz.
- Provides up to 10 MHz bandwidth of
acquired baseband data.
- Direct Digital Synthesis generates RF
output pulses with 14-bit resolution up to
300 Ms/s clock frequency.
- Pulse setting resolution up to 13.3 ns,
with pulses from 66.6 ns to several days
- Zero-latency phase and frequency
- Wide-bandwidth input amplifier and A/D
converter allow for undersampling
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR),
Magnetic Resoance Imaging (MRI), and
Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance (NQR)
experiments from 0 to 100 MHz. Example
- Process control using Nuclear Magnetic
- Solid-state and solution-state NMR.
- High-resolution solid-state NMR under
- Field-Frequency Lock System for
high-resolution high-field NMR console.
- Detection of explosives using
Quadrupole Resonances (NQR).
- Magnetic resonance in porous media.
- Well bore NMR
- Multi-spectral sensing on autonomous
- Medical imaging, MRI.
- Optical Cohorence Tomography.
- Quantum computing.
- Optically detected NMR, OD-NMR.
- Solid state physics experiments.
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics
- General laboratory use.
- For more application examples, please
visit our "Applications" page...
Sample NMR Spectra obtained
Models and Ordering
- When ordering, please specify your
desired frequency of operation.
- The iSpin-NMR System Console includes:
- SpinCore Technologies, Inc.
- Over 20 Watts (Nominal) output
- Broadband, low noise, input
- RF filters for the desired operating
- Additional options available:
- Duplexer (Transmit/Receive) Circuitry.
- Additional RF Filters and Custom
- NMR Magnets and Probes.
- Oven Controlled Oscillators.
- Custom Designs and Modifications.
Free Software Support
- Available as a part of the SpinAPI
- Example programs (executables and C
- PulseBlaster Interpreter for easy
programming without writing C code
- The SpinAPI package and several of the
interfaces and examples are available for
download on the Software
- Standard warranty - one year from
the invoice date
- Standard support - free 20 hours
telephone/email support in the first 3
months after the purchase date
- Money-back guarantee 30 days