Complete, Simple, Intuitive, Effective and
Portable NMR Console.
iSpin-NMR is SpinCore Technologies'
complete, portable NMR console. The
iSpin-NMR can serve as a complete system
console for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
or Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) with
spectrometer frequencies from 0 to 100 MHz
(certain restrictions apply, see the Manual).
This unique system is housed in a small form
factor 2U rackmount/desktop or dual bay
enclosure, providing users with a compelling
price/size/performance proposition unmatched
by any other device on the market today.
- Integrates excitation and acquisition
components onto a single system.
- Directly captures and digitally
demodulates IF/RF signals. The desired
baseband bandwidth is user definable through
- Generates completely formed RF excitation
pulses as well as high resolution digital
- Has Arbitrary Waveform Generation (AWG or
'shaped pulse') capability
- Maintains signal coherence between
excitation and acquisition systems at all
- Autonomously signal-averages the baseband
data between multiple acquisitions.
- Samples the input signal at up to 75 Ms/s
with 14-bit resolution.
- Captures input signals above the Nyquist
frequency, up to approximately 100 MHz.
- Provides up to 10 MHz bandwidth of
acquired baseband data.
- Direct Digital Synthesis generates RF
output pulses with 14-bit resolution up to
300 Ms/s clock frequency.
- Pulse setting resolution up to 13.3 ns,
with pulses from 66.6 ns to several days per
- Zero-latency phase and frequency
- Wide-bandwidth input amplifier and A/D
converter allow for undersampling
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR),
Magnetic Resoance Imaging (MRI), and Nuclear
Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) experiments from
0 to 100 MHz. Example applications include:
- Process control using Nuclear Magnetic
- Solid-state and solution-state NMR.
- High-resolution solid-state NMR under
- Field-Frequency Lock System for
high-resolution high-field NMR console.
- Detection of explosives using Quadrupole
- Magnetic resonance in porous media.
- Well bore NMR
- Multi-spectral sensing on autonomous
- Medical imaging, MRI.
- Optical Cohorence Tomography.
- Quantum computing.
- Optically detected NMR, OD-NMR.
- Solid state physics experiments.
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics
- General laboratory use.
- For more application examples, please
visit our "Applications" page...
Sample NMR Spectra obtained
Models and Ordering
- When ordering, please specify your
desired frequency of operation.
- The iSpin-NMR System Console includes:
- SpinCore Technologies, Inc.
- Broadband, low noise, input
- RF filters for the desired operating
- Additional options available:
- Duplexer (Transmit/Receive) Circuitry.
- Additional RF Filters and Custom Cables.
- NMR Magnets and Probes.
- Oven Controlled Oscillators.
- Custom Designs and Modifications.
- Over 20 Watts
(Nominal) output power
- Dual bay
fast electronic T/R switch (ETRS),
no Lambda/4 cable required
- Ideal for
- Dual bay
- Reduced RF
output compared to 2U iSpin-NMR
Free Software Support
- Available as a part of the SpinAPI
- Example programs (executables and C
- PulseBlaster Interpreter for easy
programming without writing C code
- The SpinAPI package and several of the
interfaces and examples are available for
download on the
Software Downloads page.
- Standard warranty - one year from
the invoice date
- Standard support - free 20 hours
telephone/email support in the first 3
months after the purchase date
- Money-back guarantee 30 days