Acquisition and Excitation System with Digital
Detection, Real-Time Signal Processing, and
Three Gradient Voltage Outputs
Model G is an enhanced version of the
versatile RadioProcessor design. It
greatly expands upon the already extensive
capabilities of the RadioProcessor with the
addition of three gradient voltage
outputs. This state-of-the-art design
can serve as a complete system-on-chip
solution for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI),
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) and Nuclear
Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) with spectrometer
frequencies from 0 to 100 MHz (certain
restrictions apply, see the Manual).
digital system is housed on a small form
factor PCI board, providing users with a
compelling price/size/performance proposition
unmatched by any other device on the market
controllable gradient voltage outputs.
excitation and acquisition components onto a
single PCI card.
captures and digitally demodulates IF/RF
signals. The desired baseband bandwidth is
user definable through software.
completely formed RF excitation pulses as
well as high resolution digital control
Waveform Generation (AWG or 'shaped pulse')
signal coherence between excitation and
acquisition systems at all frequencies.
- Samples the
input signal at up to 75 Ms/s with 14-bit
input signals above the Nyquist frequency,
up to approximately 100 MHz.
- With signal
detection enabled, provides up to 10 MHz
bandwidth of baseband data.
Digital Synthesis generates RF output pulses
with 14-bit resolution up to 300 Ms/s clock
- Pulse setting
resolution up to 13.3 ns, pulses from 66.6
ns to days per interval.
phase and frequency switching.
Wide-bandwidth input amplifier and A/D
converter allow for undersampling
autonomous, broadband, Nuclear Magnetic
Resonance (NMR), Magnetic Resonance
Imaging (MRI), and Nuclear Quadrupole
Resonance (NQR) experiments from 0 to 100
applications have included:
- Hyperspectral analysis for Homeland
Security applications on mobile unmanned
- MRI Console
- Solid-state NMR of Quasi-Crystals
- Solid state physics experiments
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics applications
- Well-bore NMR analysis for oil drilling
- NQR of novel pigments
- NQR of explosives for airport security
- Doppler radar non-contact vital sign
detection - data acquisition and digital
- Digital communication and encryption
- Quantum Computing
- Turbine exhaust gas analysis
- Moisture content analysis of natural
- Chemical manufacturing plant process
- Lock system for high-field NMR
- Vital Signs Detection System
- General laboratory use
- For more, please visit our Applications
Ordering Information *NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 1 RF Output
- 1 RF
- 4 TTL
- 3 Gradient
Hardware Trigger and Reset
- MRI SpinAPI,
Driver, and Examples Suite:
MRI SpinAPI and drivers for the
programs demonstrating the functionality
of the RadioProcessor-G.
Supports 32 and 64 bit Windows XP,
Vista, 7, and 10
- Standard warranty - two years
- Longer warranty periods available
- Money-back guarantee - 30 days.
© 2022 SpinCore Technologies, Inc.